Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A day at Seaside





The other day my mom and I went to Seaside for the day. We stopped at a boutique on the way there. I found this vintage purse I loved, but Mom hated it because she said it reminded her of a purse she had when she was younger -lol. We had a lot of fun!! We got there really early in the morning and got breakfast at the little market and I had the best cream cheese muffin : ) Then we shopped around and burned up! It was so so hot. One of our favorite stores is the glass shop where everthing is hand blown. We got Booper a cross necklace there last year for her birthday! We finished our day with lunch from the market, and we got lots of snacks for later : ) I even got the cutest dolphin sucker for Kyleigh (Chris' neice). I found panda raspberry liquorice too, that I am soooo excited to take back to my girls : )

It was a fun, fun day !!

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl, I saw the link on FB. Your blog is really cute! I recently started blogging mainly towards health/fitness. Looks like you and your mom had a fun day together. I love those times! I look foward to your new posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I love Mom/Daughter days :-)

    ReplyDelete